*** Coronavirus Operational Update***
**All regular volunteers need to be at the church before 8 am and must park in the thrift shop parking area. Volunteers may not have or bring visitors with them.**
**All visitors are advised to arrive after 9 am and remain in your vehicle until you receive further instructions**
Operational changes are as follows:
- All visitors that come for the food bank are to arrive after 9 am.
- We also ask that they you not be dropped off as they will not be allowed to wait on campus to be picked up.
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter the building at all.
- Visitors will not be allowed to approach the delivery truck, if present, or help unload.
- You will not receive a queue number.
- Do not form a line or gather in a group
We will resume normal operating procedures after the crisis has passed. Until then, you will need to check this page for any updates before arriving .
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (or until the food runs out)
- Photo I.D. requested for faster service
- You can come once a month. If additional service is needed during the month you must wait until the line clears before we will provide additional service to you.
- We serve all of Lee County (please call 211 to locate assistance if you live outside our service area or need immediate assistance)
- Clients are given canned goods, fresh produce, bread, milk, eggs, dairy, and meat when available
Check out an article on our Mobile Pantry which happens periodically as well!